Shipments and Returns
Shipping & Fees
- Currently, we are only shipping our products domestically. We ship nationwide to all cities in Indonesia.
- We use SiCepat Company for all the shipping. For the shipping fares, please refer to http://www.sicepat.com
- We only uses REGULAR SiCepat service which takes about 2 – 3 working days for Jakarta and the surrounding areas. It takes about 2 – 5 days for shipment to other cities in Indonesia.
- Orders will be processed from Monday to Saturday. We do not ship on Sunday or public holidays.
- Please allow 24 hours after your payment confirmation for us to process your order (check your payment, packing, etc). Your order will be shipped the next day.
- Your order will not be shipped if we can’t confirm your payment or your payment was not in a full amount.
Shipping Rules & Restrictions
- 3MONGKIS does not responsible in the event of loss or mishandled merchandize after the order is delivered to SiCepat.
- 3MONGKIS does not responsible if SiCepat can’t deliver the goods in time, due to incomplete or misspelled address or there is no recipient at the address.
- If the goods are returned to us, customers are obligated to pay the shipping fee one more time if the mistakes are due to customer's conditions.
- 3MONGKIS will give free shipping to the customer if we make mistakes in typing the address, etc.
Return & Exchange
- The return or exchange must be done in 3 working days from the day customer received the package.
- 3MONGKIS will only allow returns or exchanges if the Item is damaged or flawed due to manufacturing mistakes and the returns costs (normal mail) will be covered by us.
- The exchange has to be for the exact same item. If the exact same item is out of stock or unavailable, then an exchange for another item of equal or less value will be allowed.
- All returned products must be unworn and unwashed.
- 3MONGKIS is not responsible for any lost of postage(s) during the returning of the goods.
- To initiate your exchange/return, email us at email@example.com, with RETURN & EXCHANGE as the subject.